Monday, December 6, 2010

First Maternity Shoot

When I heard that Keri was pregnant I wanted to do some maternity pictures for her. I have never done that kind of shoot and I was eager to try my hand at it.

I met Keri around 2pm one afternoon. We spent the next few hours riding around looking for fun places to take pictures. We got a few good ones despite the very cold temperatures. Keri was such a trooper especially when we did the bare belly shot.

After a few hours we headed to a cafe and enjoyed some conversation over hot chocolate. It was great to see Keri and catch up with her. I was honored to be able to document some of pregnancy!

Here are a few of my favorites:





The daddy is a volunteer firefighter so we got a shot by a fire engine.








1 comment:

Mary R. said...

Nice pictures, Mary!