Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Eggs Benedict

My brother had made Eggs Benedict for Paul and I earlier this year and we both loved it! I decided to give it a try when my mom came out to visit us. She thought it was very good as well.

Below is the process of making it.


This is the package of ready-to-make Hollandaise sauce. I am a big fan of making things from scratch so next time I will make the sauce myself.

Added butter and milk to the mix....

....stirred till thick and bubbly.

Canadian bacon...

Fried it....

Had to read up on how to poach eggs....

Boiled water first...

....then dumped the egg in swirling water....


....let it cook for a few minutes....


....done!


Toasted the English Muffins....and buttered them.

Put 'em together....

...and added the sauce....DONE!

1 comment:

Mop said...

DELICIOUS!!