Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bruschette With Tomato and Basil



I received the cook book "Italianissimo" from Paul's grandparents for my wedding shower.
It has over 600 recipes from every region of Italy. I LOVE IT!

Being over half Italian I really think its in my blood to cook with tomatoes, garlic, olives, oregano, and basil. I actually go through red sauce withdrawals if I don't have it at least once a week. I am obsessed with Italian and enjoy cooking it immensely. Just ask my dad. I make one mean Eggplant Parmesan.

Today I decided to make "Bruschette With Tomato and Basil". I needed something extra to go with lunch and I knew these would be perfect. Using olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and basil I knew they would be tasty.

Here are pictures of the final product....they were excellent.





Tried to get a little creative here... :)



No comments: