Friday, January 7, 2011

First Snow + J*'s Blogging Advice

Hello Everyone! Happy New Year to you all! Hope you had a blessed Christmas. Paul and I spent ours with his family in Kansas City. We enjoyed time with alot of family and friends.

Here is a picture of our first snow of the year...12.12.10




I recently was very excited to read a blog post by the world famous Jasmine Star entitled "FAQ: Blogging Tips + Tricks" In her blog post she gave a number of suggestions to better your blogging habits. Things such as Keep It Consistent, Personalize, and Create a Series were just a few things that she wrote about. Jasmine confessed that writing everyday for her was a discipline. Its the same for me as well. The post inspired me to give my blogging some real attention this year. I'll try to blog on a regular basis and throw in a series or picture of the day once a week. I hope you will check back often as I promise to make this year more interesting then the last.

No comments: