Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Ah....Thanksgiving. I love this time of year. Lots of amazing food, catching up with family and friends...I am pretty sure this is one of my favorite holidays.

This year we spent the day in Kansas City. (Shout out to my family....missed you all!) We had the annual Thanksgiving breakfast at the Rogers house and then a big dinner that night. Pretty much feasted all day!

Enjoy the pictures! :)

Carson with Caleb

Ruth and Anna


Ruth and I...pretty much BFF


Mary, Sarah, Dayna


Uncle Steve with Sarah


Aunt Jill


Fraser...one of Grandma Rogers friends.

Tyler


Sarah

Taylor



Michael

Aunt Jill, Anna, Ruth, Sarah, Mother


Oh Foofee!


Ruth, Sarah, Anna




Carson and I...


Bric and Anna



Paul aka Master of the Coffee


1 comment:

Mop said...

NICE PICTURES, MARY!! Liked Paul's :). Missed you too!