Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year


The last part of December was so busy that I didn't have time to blog. We were in Kansas City to shoot a wedding on the 17th, celebrated my twenty-fourth birthday on the 21st, drove to Virginia for Christmas on the 23rd and was back in Missouri on the 30th in time for the New Year. It was a whirlwind time but we had a great few weeks. Saw a lot of family and friends and made many good memories.

We are back home now, in our little country house. Our pellet stove is blazing and the wild midwest wind is blowing outside. I don't know if snow is on the menu but I think I would love having some.

I took a bunch of pictures during the past few weeks. I will blog them this week and the next. I will be putting an album on Facebook of select pictures but most will be on here.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and that this year is the best one yet. Happy 2012!

Here is a picture of Paul and I from Christmas:

1 comment:

mfsegreti said...

awesome pic! looking forward to seeing more of the photos :-)