Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Anna (Favorite Neighbor) Birthday

Paul sister and my sister-in-law, Anna, turned 23 this past Sunday. Brown and green streamers were taped up and we got some pink and white balloons as well. We attached the balloons to a hanging basket flower pot. It looked quite festive. Caleb took most of the following pictures so I can't take the credit. :)


Anna looked beautiful....






Cute little family. :)

The yummy cake that Ruthy made....

Nani and Papa came for the party too. It was so nice to see them!


The rest of the pictures are of little Addie....she was so cute that day. Like every day!!





Aunt Sarah got home from HyVee and little Addie rushed to her.

I snapped this cute shot of Addie walking with her Uncle Paul. :)
Happy Wednesday y'all.

3 comments:

Mary R said...

nice blog post! ;)

Anonymous said...

I like:)
~Abby M

Unknown said...

Oh my, Addie is SO adorable