Monday, January 11, 2010

Snapshot Memory: Flowers and Trees, Oh My!

I worked for a landscaper last year. I absolutely LOVED it! I occasionally went out with the crew but my main job was up-keeping the plants at the shop. It was one of the most rewarding jobs I have ever had. From beautiful Japanese Maple Trees to colorful little pansies....I watered, fertilized, and cared for many many plants. To watch them grow and thrive was joy to me every day.

Another part of the job was to arrange the plants on the shop's patio. It was so much fun matching the colors of flowers, trees and furniture. I would spend hours perfecting each display.





One of those times I pulled out my trusty point'n shoot and got some pictures. It got different angles of the flowers and I was delighted with the outcome.

I since have left the job but I have added these picture memories to my drawer. Never to be forgotten.

Thanks for stopping by.... have a good evening!
~MR

No comments: