Monday, April 5, 2010

In Sickness or in Health


As some of you may know I have been very sick with pneumonia for almost a week. I had it a month ago, got over it and then relapsed. So I spent most of my week in bed with tissues, a handful of herbal supplements, and a fever. Not fun!

My doting husband was very helpful and made sure I was comfortable. Paul certainly lived out the "in sickness or in health" part of our wedding vows! He and Sarah constructed a tent over the bed so as to keep the steam of our vaporizer inside. It worked wonderfully and helped me keep my head clear. It is pictured below....


I am now on the mend and have been up and around today tending to household chores. I hope to stay better for a while. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARY! I'm so sorry you have been sick...again. :( Glad to hear you are starting to feel better...you have had it rough this last month. I must say though...that tent is pretty sweet action. :) Praying you feel better soon!

Stacy

Mop said...

Nice tent! Can Paul come here to help?? It must have been like a sauna! GLAD you are getting better. Now don't go in any rain, or go to bed too late, or do too much, etc. etc. Oh yes, you can go shopping today, if you stay dry!!!
Love You,
Mama