Thursday, April 29, 2010

Joys of Country Living

Tuesday evening Paul and I decided to have a picnic down by our pond. Its about a two minute from our house.


The basket was a bit heavy so Paul carried it for me. :)



We set the blanket it up on the bank.....the light was really nice for catching the perfect picture.


Paul got a phone call and I tried my luck with fishing. I had never caught a fish before......
On the third cast I pulled one in!! :) First official FISH!!

I went on to catch 6 more fish!! The following pictures are just a few of them.....



This last one got caught on the branches as I reeled him in.

Here are pictures of Paul fishing. Paul's count: 3 fish......who won?!! :)




I love this last one of Paul...it was just perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day!! What is that thing in the water in the first and 3rd to last pictures? Love the lighting in all the pics.

Hannah

Mop said...

It looks very peaceful! I second Hannah's question! The 4th photo is good.