Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring in Northern Missouri

It was a beautiful day. The breeze was really warm and the sun was shining.

On days like this it is wonderful to live in the country.

I headed outside with my camera. In the back yard little flowers had started popping up and I thought they would make a pretty picture. Bandit tagged along.

Here are some of my favorites. The kitty made it into some. She was just too cute! :)










This last one is my favorite. Bandit would see me laying in the grass taking a picture and come bounding over.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Nice pictures Mary! I've been following your blog for awhile but here is my first comment :) Bandit is a cutie!

Mop said...

I had to laugh at the last picture of Bandit! Loved the violet/stick picture. It was perfect.